MindTouch Announces New Enterprise Support Plans and Services at LinuxWorld Conference and Expo
San Diego, CA – August 7, 2007 (LinuxWorld Booth 702) – MindTouch, a leading open-source wiki company, today announced new support plans for MindTouch Deki, a free wiki and application platform for online communities and enterprises. The annual subscription-based program features multiple levels of support and customization services, and can be purchased immediately at http://wiki.mindtouch.com/Deki_Wiki/Pricing.
MindTouch’s new support plans are based on the needs and requests of its rapidly growing community of users and developers around the world. They enhance the value of the free software which is free, easy to use, installs in minutes, and has the lowest total cost of ownership.
MindTouch’s support plans include:
- Basic Support ($495 annually) provides alert notifications and updates, limited support tickets, software updates and security patches.
- Silver Support ($2,495 annually) provides alert notifications and updates, unlimited support tickets, priority queuing, software updates, security patches, and installation or configuration support.
- Gold Support($4,995 annually) provides alert notifications and updates, unlimited support tickets, live-chat and phone support, same business day response, software updates, security patches, and advanced installation or configuration support.
- Developer Support ($7,495 annually) entitles a subscriber to work directly with a designated MindTouch software engineer on development issues spanning the MindTouch API, architecture, design, configuration, optimization and system tuning.
- Other services include training, site customization and community or enterprise deployment consulting.
“Our support offering ensures our customers can implement, administer and develop collaboration applications successfully in business critical deployments,” said Aaron Fulkerson, co-founder and V.P. of Products at MindTouch. “We’re confident that we have an offering that fits the needs and budget of every company and user case.”
In addition to the support plans, users may freely access the MindTouch developer knowledge base at www.OpenGarden.org, the rapidly growing MindTouch developer community.
For pricing and detailed information, please visit http://getdekiwiki.com.